Stephan M. Liozu is the Founder of Value Innoruption Advisors (www.valueinnoruption.com), a consulting boutique specializing in industrial, digital, and value-based pricing. He is also an Adjunct Professor & Research Fellow at the Case Western Research University Weatherhead School of Management. Stephan holds a Ph.D. in Management from Case Western Reserve University (2013), an MS in Innovation Management from Toulouse School of Management (2005), and an MBA in Marketing from Cleveland States University (1991).
Stephan holds the following certifications:
- Certified Platform Design Toolkit Facilitator (PDT – 2020)
- Certified IoT Professional (IoT-Inc. – 2019)
- Certified Black Hat Coach (Thales – 2018)
- Certified Pricing-to-Win Shipley Instructor (2017)
- Business Model Innovation Coach (Strategyzer – 2016)
- Certified Innovation Leader – GIMI/IXL (2014)
- Master Customer Value Modeler (CVM® – 2013)
- Prosci® Change Management Certification (2013)
- ThinkBuzan® Licenced Instructor – iMindMap® (2012)
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) (2009)
- Certified Facilitator for DDI Learning Systems (2009)
- Breakthrough Thinking (Gap International ECC 2007)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (2007)
Over the past few years, Stephan published academic articles in the Journal of Revenue & Pricing Management, Business Horizons, MIT Sloan Management Review, and Industrial Marketing Management. He has also written many articles on strategic pricing issues for the Journal of Professional Pricing. Stephan sits on the Advisory Board of Professional Pricing Society and LeveragePoint Innovation.
Over the past 10 years, Stephan edited or published 10 other pricing books:
- The Industrial Subscription Economy, VIA Publishing, 2022
- Pricing: The New CEO Imperative, VIA Publishing, 2021
- B2G Pricing, VIA Publishing, 2020
- Pricing Strategy Implementation – Translating Pricing Strategy into Results, Routledge 2019.
- Monetizing Data, VIA Publishing, 2018.
- Value Mindset, VIA Publishing, 2017.
- Dollarizing Differentiation Value, VIA Publishing, 2016.
- The Pricing Journey, Stanford University Press, 2015.
- Pricing and Human Capital, Routledge, 2015.
- The ROI of Pricing, Routledge, 2014.
- Pricing and the Salesforce, Routledge, 2015.
- Innovation in Pricing: Contemporary Theories and Best Practices, Routledge, 2012 & 2017).